My bespoke programmes are shaped around your business needs, whether it’s an afternoon improving team communication or a year-long leadership development programme including all the senior leaders in an organisation. In my 15 years creating and delivering tailored, evidence-based programmes, I’ve helped clients like EY, the National Army Museum and Lewis Silkin LLP to develop their teams and ensure leaders reach their full potential. I work across the spectrum, from syllabus-led team development programmes packed with training content and workshops, through to bespoke team coaching work that’s tailored to changing needs. I’ll work with you to develop an approach that will benefit your team, the people in it, and your business in the most powerful way.
If you think your business could benefit from bespoke team development – whether through training or coaching, a year-long programme or an afternoon – get in touch so we can discuss what that might look like and start the process of designing something together.
What are the benefits?
Sometimes the day-to-day challenges of running a business require so much energy, it can seem impossible to take a step back and create a robust leadership strategy. But without identifying future leaders and supporting their growth, you can’t fully maximise the potential of your business. Here are some of the advantages to working with a consultant:
- Take a more strategic view of your future leadership pipeline
- Instil continuity throughout your leadership approach, from businesswide strategy to team training and individual coaching
- Support your leaders in becoming personally effective and embracing change
- Access a bespoke range of research and insights to help you solve specific business challenges
- Get an objective point of view on the needs of the organisation as a whole, as well as those of the individuals within it
What’s the process?
The process of working together, no matter the scale or scope of the programme, will be the same and is outlined below.
Shall we talk?
Whatever your team’s challenges or aspirations, we can help unlock their potential to excel. Give us a call on 07709 496621, email us or use our contact form to arrange a chat at a time that works for you.